We are all about
- We create special events where members and non members connect to celebrate fellowship and simply enjoy each other.
- We connect members of our Church family with each other through monthly events.
- We connect our Church Family to our community with events that serve visitors, families and those looking for friendly, welcoming people.
And we reach out to those in need of connection with Christian hearts and minds.
CONNECT with us. WATCH for our Special Event Announcements all year long!
Coming Attractions at St. Paul’s Watch for updates and specifics so you can update your calendar for 2020
- SOUPer Bowl Sunday-Best soups on the Grand Strand at St. Paul’s
- Shrove Tuesday (Mardi Gras) Pancakes
- Snowbirds Welcoming Event
- Summer Dinner Theater
- Halloween Trunk or Treat
- Boating tour of Low Country
- ‘Taste of St. Paul’s’ from our famous cookbook
- Mempkin Abbey Tour
- BBQ for Haiti Orphans
- Monthly Pot Lucks
- Pawleys Island Festival outing
- Christmas Nativity